2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Make the choice

Weekly Teaching Moment  2/19/2012


I would like to share one of my favorite quotes with you.

"Live your life so that those who don't know Him, but know you, will want to know Him because they know you."

One of my favorite scriptures also happens to be this years theme. 

“Choose you this day whom ye will serve; . . . but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” (Joshua 24:15).

My challenge for us all this week is to commit to choosing the right even when it is hard. Loving those around us even though at times that is not easy. May each of us Serve the Lord with our whole hearts.

Michelle Nieman
1st Counselor in the Stake Primary Presidency

No comments:

Post a Comment