2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Improving class discussions by eliminating blurting

The Weekly Teaching Moment for tomorrow is:

If your primary has the problem of children yelling out answers, a great way to remedy this is to say, “Next, I am going to call on someone who raises a quiet hand.”  Stick to your guns and don’t reward those who blurt, only those who have a quiet hand raised.

I had my older children teach the younger ones how to do the indexing online.  They were so excited to report 65 people done.  My teenage son exclaimed, “That is 65 more people that can go to the Celestial Kingdom!”  I hope that you had many many object lessons this week playing and working with your own families building snowmen and snow forts.  I sure did!

Tanya Yancey
Arlington Stake Primary President

No comments:

Post a Comment