2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Keeping learners actively engaged


When instructing or teaching, it is good for a teacher to ask themself, “What do I want the learner to do while I am teaching?  Are they standing, talking, holding pictures, asking questions, or reading quotes?”  How are you encouraging the children to be actively engaged in the learning process?  If the children are only sitting and listening, then it won’t be long before they are distracted and irreverent.

In the D and C 88:77-78, the Lord said, “I give unto you a commandment that you shall teach one another the doctrine of the kingdom.  Teach ye diligently and my grace shall attend you.”  I know the Lord will be with you when you prepare diligently to teach His precious children.  You are SO appreciated!

Tanya Yancey
Arlington Stake Primary President

No comments:

Post a Comment