2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The house of the Lord


Today, I had the amazing privilege of going with my neighbors to the Seattle Temple where they were sealed for time and All Eternity.  58 years ago they eloped to Vegas and were married by a drunk clergyman.  They have been inactive for about 30 years.  It was one of the greatest opportunities of my life to be there rejoicing with them!!  I can’t think of anything that brings more joy than to see people you have loved and fellowshipped and taught for many years go to the House of The Lord and receive His greatest blessings!  I thank the Lord for giving me the patience to see the fruit of my labors this day.  This experience taught me to never give up asking , praying, hoping, inviting, and loving.  Every chance you get, take someone with you to the Lord’s House, so that you can rejoice together.

Testify often of the incredible blessings of the House of  the Lord to the children.  Then, they too, can experience this scripture for themselves when the Son of God said, “My peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you…”  This peace is found in the temple and can be carried forth into our homes and hearts.

I love you dear sisters and thank you for your faithful examples and service-
Tanya Yancey
Arlington Stake Primary President

No comments:

Post a Comment