2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Give it Your Best Effort

I found this beautiful video from an inspired Apostle of the Lord. I want to share it with each of you. Each of you are needed and appreciated and so loved!
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland taught Primary leaders: “Every member of the Church is important to us…We care so much about you and about the children you are teaching. Prepare well to bless these little ones. Give it your best effort.”
Thank you to all those who have contributed ideas to our Arlington Stake Primary blog. We hope this is a great resource for you and the leaders and teachers in your primaries. Please let them know about our blog.
Tanya Yancey
Arlington Stake Primary President

No comments:

Post a Comment