2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Gratitude

This weekend I made an impromptu trip to Utah. I jumped in a car full of complete strangers and drove to a conference. I met some amazing people and had some really special moments. One of the speakers had us do an exercise where we wrote a letter to someone who had made a difference or an impact on our life. So we did and then we were instructed to go find a quiet place and call and read that letter to that person. Not one person came back with a dry eye, but we all came back with an understanding of gratitude. The happiest people are those that are full of gratitude.

Please, write a letter to someone this week and then call them and read it to them. It is a challenge! You will not regret it. I would love to hear about your moment. It will bring a lasting joy to your heart and to the heart of the person you talk with. I am thankful for all of you. I love to talk with you and see and hear the amazing impact you have with the children in your ward. You touch my heart each and every time I visit. I know our Father in Heaven sees the good that you do and loves your faithful service.

Autumn McClellan
Arlington Stake Primary President

No comments:

Post a Comment