2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Anchoring Children in the Scriptures

Anchoring Children in the Scriptures

This is a 6 minute video is worth watching. It is Elder Holland speaking and I love him greatly.

You have the opportunity as primary teachers and leaders to demonstrate how the scriptures help you get through life starting in January.  You have an opportunity to share how you love the scriptures an use them daily.  You can help children understand that the scriptures teach them to "Trust Jesus".  Be prepared with the spirit to help them gain a testimony of the scriptures.  

Isn't it wonderful to be in primary?  Our children say amazing things.  I have been to many of your primaries and have been so touched by things that the children say.  The spirit can be very great in primary.  In fact on occasion I have been so touched by the spirit that I have had to leave because I was blubbering so much.  They are little people with giant faith.  They want to trust and believe.  All we must do is teach the truth by the power of the Holy Ghost.  Do this and the hearts of the children will be truly converted.  I testify of this.  

I love you for all the time and effort you put into teaching.  You do beautiful things in primary!!


Autumn McClellan
Arlington Stake Primary President

No comments:

Post a Comment