2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Monday, February 4, 2013

Just Testify

I love the Church.  I love going to church every Sunday to sing, to worship, to pray, to learn and to be uplifted and inspired.  The more I learn of the way the church works and its organization, the more I see God's divine hand in it all.  It's simple and beautiful.  I do know the Primary, Faith in God and Cub Scout programs are inspired programs.  All together they give our wonderful children a strong gospel foundation. I also know that love, Christ-like love, is ESSENTIAL to our relationships, to our callings and for service. Your leadership and service in Primary is so important and you may never realize your influence or the effect you may have on Heavenly Father's precious children.  I do know that love makes all the difference!
 
 
Elise Simbeck
Second Counselor
Arlington Stake Primary

No comments:

Post a Comment