2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Actions and Examples

Ralph Waldo Emerson is known for his saying "What you are doing is speaking louder than what you are saying!"
This is a great reminder about how our actions and example can influence those around us. It also reminds us to make our actions and words consistent with each other. Although this saying implies that we are not doing the things we should, I see this quote very different when I apply it to each of you!!
The spirit that you bring with you to church and primary each week speaks louder, in its quiet way, than you realize. Feeling the spirit can be more important than the words spoken. When I visit I feel the love and spirit in your primary and just love being there. I can see that the children feel that way too. Remember that Spirit testifies and bears a witness of our Father and our Savior directly to our hearts. As you prayerfully prepare for callings, always consider ways you can help each child feel the spirit.

Elise Simbeck
Stake Primary Presidency
1st Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment