2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Monday, September 23, 2013

Great Joy

As my family did our scripture study yesterday morning, we read I Nephi 8:12:

"And as I partook of the fruit thereof it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy."

I instantly thought, "That's how I feel after I visit Primary!!" I think I have the best calling ever. I get to meet new people, sing songs, play games and leave with my heart filled with joy!

Great happiness comes from righteous living. The purpose of our mortal life is to have joy and a full joy will come only through Jesus Christ. Thank you for sharing this great joy with our Primary children each week!

Elise Simbeck
Stake Primary Presidency
First Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment