2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Teaching, No Greater Call

This week we had a wonderful leadership training that taught us how great the calling of teaching is. Brother Graver played a talk by David M. McConkie about, Teaching with the Power and Authority of God. http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2013/10/teaching-with-the-power-and-authority-of-god?lang=eng. The programs that the church has rolled out is teaching us how to teach like Christ taught. If we use this program we will learn how to teach by the spirit.

I want to personally thank all of you for your participation and assisting with bringing and keeping the spirit so strong in the room. I learned so much from all of you and all of your wonderful programs. Sister McClellan, shared a wonderful video that I wanted to make sure you could watch it again. https://www.lds.org/broadcasts/archive/primary-auxiliary-training/2012/03?lang=eng. Please share these links with your primary leaderships and teachers. Making sure that everyone gets the opportunity to learn from them. As we were told we are all teachers and there is no greater call.

Melanie Bissey
Arlington Stake Primary
Second Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment