2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Learned it in Primary!

Knowing there would be many wonderful things expressed today, I knew my thought this week would come from Stake Conference.  This morning, I was very excited to hear the talks.  I had my paper and pen in hand ready to write and record my thoughts and hopefully a bit of inspiration too!!   As each talk was given, I listened intently.  The meeting seemed to end barely after it started and still not knowing what message I would send today, I reviewed my notes.   Here's a very brief synopsis of what I recorded:
 
  • Read my scriptures.
  • Set a good example.
  • Prepare today for my future endeavors, whether they be a mission or a
    bike ride!
  • The Plan of Salvation.
  • Attend the temple.
  • Repent and keep my life
    pure
I realized that the instruction I received today, I had learned in Primary years ago too!
 
Wow, do we have a great responsibility! We, as Primary Leaders and teachers, are helping to lay a basic gospel foundation for the beautiful children we serve in our primariesThank you for all that you do, the time you spend and the spirit you bring to Primary. 
 
Today I also say "Thank you" to all of my Primary teachers who loved me and taught me the gospel.
 
Elise Simbeck
Arlington Stake Primary
Second Counselor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment