2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Learned it in Primary!

Knowing there would be many wonderful things expressed today, I knew my thought this week would come from Stake Conference.  This morning, I was very excited to hear the talks.  I had my paper and pen in hand ready to write and record my thoughts and hopefully a bit of inspiration too!!   As each talk was given, I listened intently.  The meeting seemed to end barely after it started and still not knowing what message I would send today, I reviewed my notes.   Here's a very brief synopsis of what I recorded:
 
  • Read my scriptures.
  • Set a good example.
  • Prepare today for my future endeavors, whether they be a mission or a
    bike ride!
  • The Plan of Salvation.
  • Attend the temple.
  • Repent and keep my life
    pure
I realized that the instruction I received today, I had learned in Primary years ago too!
 
Wow, do we have a great responsibility! We, as Primary Leaders and teachers, are helping to lay a basic gospel foundation for the beautiful children we serve in our primaries.  Thank you for all that you do, the time you spend and the spirit you bring to Primary. 
 
Today I also say "Thank you" to all of my Primary teachers who loved me and taught me the gospel.
 
Elise Simbeck
Arlington Stake Primary
Second Counselor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment