2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Enduring Well

My thoughts today come from a quote I read in the January Ensign, "Enduring Well" by Elder J.  Christopher Lansing.

Quote:  What we get during our life is inconsequential, but what we become in life makes all the difference.

What are you becoming?  Is your calling helping you become a better person?  Is it making you and your family stronger?  Is it making you more faithful, more prayerful, and more obedient?  Are you learning new things about yourself and your talents?  If this is so, you are becoming closer to what God has intended.  

Autumn McClellan
Arlington Stake Primary President

No comments:

Post a Comment