2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Baptism

I went to my nieces baptism yesterday.  Before her baptism the bishop asked her, "What are going to bring to your baptism tomorrow?"  He was expecting extra clothes and a towel, but the answer he received was, "Faith and Hope".  Our little children are so good.  They are thoughtful and they love the Lord and His teachings.  They practice what they learn.  After her baptism she said she had a warm feeling inside and she knew her grandparents were there with her.  She was happy.  Good and right choices always bring joy.  I hope you all will see the joy as you attend the baptisms of the children in your Primary this year.  

Autumn McClellan
Arlington Stake Primary President

No comments:

Post a Comment