2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Kindness Begins with me

Last week at the Arlington Schools, the staff are wearing pink shirts that read :
    "Bullying ends where kindness begins; it begins with me."



What a great message!! But you know, I've heard that somewhere before.

Kindness Begins with Me
         I want to be kind to ev'ryone, For that is right, you see.
        So I say to myself, "Remember this:  Kindness begins with me."

Jesus Said Love Everyone
        Jesus said love everyone; treat them kindly too.
        When your heart is filled with love; others will love you.

Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, To shine for him each day;
        In ev'ry way try to please him At home, at school, at play.
        Jesus wants me to be loving And kind to all I see,
        Showing how pleasant and happy, His little one can be.

Also consider these songs: A Special Gift is Kindness, I am Like a Star, I'm Trying to be Like Jesus, Love One Another,  the Smile Song, We are Different, Friends are Fun.

What a blessing to hear messages of love and kindness each week in Primary!!

Thanks,
Elise Simbeck
Arlington Stake Primary
First Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment