2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Do You Want to be Happy?

I was reading some quotes from President Gordon B. Hinckley.  He inspires and encourages far better than I can, so please enjoy...

"Do You want to be happy?  Forget yourself and get lost in this great cause.  Lend your efforts to helping people.. Cultivate a spirit of forgiveness in your heart against any who might have offended you.  Look to the Lord and live and work to lift and serve His sons and daughters.  You will come to know a happiness that you have never known before if you do that."

"The meek and humble are those who are teachable.  They are willing to learn.  They are willing to listen to the whisperings of the still, small voice for guidance in their lives.  They place the wisdom of the Lord above their own wisdom."

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mathew 5:5

Have a great week!  Thank you for all you do.  You do make a difference!!!

Lauri Ferguson
Arlington Stake Primary
Second Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment