2015 Primary Theme

2015 Primary Theme: I Know My Savior Lives

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” ( Job 19:25).

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Nursery Resources

I have a calling in Nursery and I am going to give weekly lessons.  Are there any other resources besides the lesson manual “Behold My Little Ones”?
 
The answer is YES!
 
LDS.org Media Library
  • Nursery Manual (Symbols for Lessons 1-30)
A collection of symbols from the Primary Nursery Manual for Lessons 1-30.  Each lesson has one full page of symbols for teaching the lesson. Individual images can also be downloaded separately.
 
LDS.org Resources by Topic
Are you teaching a certain topic and need a little something to add to your lesson?  Look up your topic here and
 
Teaching No Greater Call- this is a great resource for
    • Teaching suggestions & methods
    • Age characteristics of youth.
    • How to teaching with variety

Elise Simbeck
Arlington Stake Primary

First Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment